Hello Guest

Author Topic: Update manager  (Read 485 times)

mdaywalker@gmail.com

Update manager
« on: November 07, 2016, 09:14:55 AM »
Hi to everyone:
I'm trying to update pandorafms trough the Update Manager (currently have version 161024). The system is showing me  there 's a new version (version 161107). When i proceed to update to the latest version i take a long period running th eprogress bar and finally i get a message:

There is an unknown error

Checking the system logfiles i found this in the Pandora Console logs:

-------------------------------------------
[07-Nov-2016 11:54:13 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'phar error: "/var/www/pandora_console/attachment/downloads/last_package.tgz" is a corrupted tar file (checksum mismatch of file "30 mtime=1478508903.853688924
30 atime=1478508902.665625322
30 ctime=1478508903.853688924
")' in /var/www/pandora_console/include/functions_update_manager.php:613
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/pandora_console/include/functions_update_manager.php(613): PharData->__construct('/var/www/pandor...')
#1 /var/www/pandora_console/include/ajax/update_manager.ajax.php(488): update_manager_starting_update()
#2 /var/www/pandora_console/ajax.php(86): require_once('/var/www/pandor...')
#3 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/pandora_console/include/functions_update_manager.php on line 613

What can be causing this? Any help?????

Offline Gasci

• View Profile
Re: Update manager
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 10:04:08 AM »

Hi!
I have the same problem, you have solved?

Tnx

Offline hj.weyrich@jopp.com

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 07:42:01 AM »
Hello!

we got the same message, what is the correct way to solve the update problem?

Thanks,

Hans-J├╝rgen

Offline Gasci

• View Profile
SOLVED: Update manager
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 02:54:03 AM »
Ciao,

per risolvere il problema di aggiornamento online per la versione community devi riscaricare il pacchetto della console in versione SP3 dal link https://sourceforge.net/projects/pandora/files/ , installarlo nuovamente e successivamente continuare normalmente gli aggiornamenti.

Offline AusAl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 03:24:41 PM »
Translated to English:

to solve the problem of online update for the version you have to re-download the community version of the SP3 package from the console https://sourceforge.net/projects/pandora/files/ link, reinstall it, and then continue as normal updates.

Offline tin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 05:16:32 AM »
I just installed fresh, on a fresh Debian VM... And I'm getting that error too.

Not sure if it's relevant but if I gunzip the tgz file, I get this message:
Code: [Select]
gzip: last_package.tgz: decompression OK, trailing garbage ignoredThis gives a return code of 2, not a happy 0.

Extracting the tar directly using tar -zxf also results in an exit code of 2 with this output:
gzip: stdin: decompression OK, trailing garbage ignored
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now

I personally solved the problem by turning off update checks.... Not ideal of course.

Edit: I just re-read the OP's log output, and mine is a little different....
[04-Feb-2017 00:05:46 Australia/Sydney] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'unable to decompress gzipped phar archive "/var/www/html/pandora_console/attachment/downloads/last_package.tgz" to temporary file' in /var/www/html/pandora_console/include/functions_update_manager.php:624
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/pandora_console/include/functions_update_manager.php(624): PharData->__construct('/var/www/html/p...')
#1 /var/www/html/pandora_console/include/ajax/update_manager.ajax.php(488): update_manager_starting_update()
#2 /var/www/html/pandora_console/ajax.php(89): require_once('/var/www/html/p...')
#3 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/html/pandora_console/include/functions_update_manager.php on line 624