We are glad to announce the new Service Pack 4 for version 5 of Pandora is now available!
We've done some improvements over some functions such as:
- New features in the API and CLI (now you'll be able to create synthetic modules and manage Network, Data Server and Plugin modules).
- Added “working time” to availability reports.
- Added secondary server options to Satellite Server.
- ... And more.
Some of the bugs that have been resolved are:
- Fixed cloning in policies.
- Several fixes in the Visual console.
- SLA report minor bug.
- Problems with planned downtimes.
- Error when syncing more than one server and any of them fail
- ... And way more, including minor fixes.
Go to sourceforge so you can update to this new version: