Start monitoring in less than one minute!
Launching Pandora FMS in less than a minute is now possible with the help of Docker! Just login to your shell and type:
curl -sSL http://pandorafms.org/getpandora | shWarning:
This requires the Docker Engine installed and running in your system. Check out the installation instructions
Docker images are updated on a daily basis.New features
Changes regarding the previous version
- Huge optimisation for Pandora FMS running on Windows systems. The performance in some key areas has been raised in 108%.
- Public Docker files on Docker Hub! It’s now possible to launch Pandora FMS with just one command line!
- New depiction of thresholds on graphs: now they also represent “warning” and “critical” areas, instead of just having lines to delimit them.
- Login speed improved for those systems with a slower internet connection.
- The GIS dashboard interface has been improved to match the look and feel of version 6
- Group filters in policies respect father-son hierarchies within groups
- The Tentacle server now has a timeout so there are no unclosed connections left behind
- SNMP trap forwarding feature won’t run if the agent is deactivated
- Fixed calculations in SLA reports. Now ‘Working Time’ is taken into account.
- Performance optimisations on policy searchers for users who are not administrators.
- Fixed the internal error that happened when creating a report template for users that aren’t administrators and that have read-only credentials on reports.
- Corrected cron module executions that wouldn’t run before.
- Performance improvements when running the pandora_db database maintenance script
- Corrections made on inventory data collection on Windows agents.
- Corrections made regarding agent installation on custom directories.
- Improved SNMP monitoring from the Satellite Server, which unnecessarily retried checks under specific causes.
- Multiple fixes and performance optimisations for users with a strict ACL enabled.
- Corrected the Tentacle server which would leave some threads unfinished after finishing their execution.
- Corrected network maps which would not paint nodes that didn’t have an assigned Operating System.
- Fixed routes on Pandora FMS MIBS when running on Windows systems.
- Many more which can be seen on the GitHub history.
View the full change log and update procedure here
, and access our downloads section
to get the software.
For more news or to give us your feedback follow us on Twitter (@pandorafms
), Reddit (/r/pandorafms
), Facebook (/pandorafms
) and on YouTube (/PandoraFMS